Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Library Project, Oranges, and Trash!!!

Grant and I go to the library on Tuesdays. He really loves it because he gets to read a bunch of new books at the share time and gets to make projects. He also loves the snack which is animal crackers. This is the projest that they made this week. The theme of the lesson was rain. They sang itsy bitsy spider. It is not really his first project because the first one blew away in a wind storm. No Lie!!!!!!






These next pictures Grant is eating a orange. I normally tear off pieces and just give him little pieces but he really wanted the whole piece. So I let him have it. He also likes taking the trash out with his daddy. It is really too cute.




2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

SO cute... I love the orange pics... I am going to have to try that with Pierce. He is so helpful... and your apartment doesn't look to bad... fireplace and all. Keep them coming... and great project... I hope we find places like that for Pierce.

Unknown said...

you got me laughing with the orange and trash pics!!!!! Love it! I love the second trash pic of him in action running to catch up with his little bag of trash in his hand! Hilarious!
suzanne